Alberto European Shampoo for Normal Hair
  • When I first used it, I noticed I needed about the size of a quarter of this shampoo to cleanse my hair
  • With aloe and UV protectors in the shampoo this is a perfect product for spring and summer, and at only $2.99CDN, you won't be disappointed you bought it

• by Melissa Glenn

I remain a huge fan of Alberto hair products, but tend to buy more styling products than I do shampoo’s and conditioners. Recently a bottle of Alberto European Shampoo for normal hair caught my eye at the drug store.

While Alberto’s packaging hasn’t changed much, the shampoo bottle is still a metallic dark blue with a slightly square flip top the advertisement on the front has changed. This

bottle of shampoo stated that it had a New High Performance formula and that it would ‘refresh and revive’ normal hair.

My own hair was looking a little dull after our harsh winter and I couldn’t wait to try this shampoo. When I first used it, I noticed I needed about the size of a quarter of this shampoo to cleanse my hair. Usually I need three times ...

• that amount to get a lot of suds as my hair comes half way down my back. The other thing that struck me about this product was that it had a fresh clean soapy smell that wasn’t harsh to my nostrils, and that rinsed away.

This shampoo isn’t bad. It contains very little additives and I did notice that after a couple of uses, my hair was showing

more shine and more resilience when I brushed it. I certainly didn’t get any more split ends.

If you want to put the shine back in your hair buy Alberto European Shampoo for normal hair. With aloe and UV protectors in the shampoo this is a perfect product for spring and summer, and at only $2.99CDN, you won’t be disappointed you bought it. I’m certainly thrilled with the results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005364371231/k2311a0530/5.30.08