Starscroll for Sagittarius  » Other  »
  • I love reading my horoscope and always look for it in the daily newspaper
  • I had never bought one before, but it defiantly proved worth the $2.49CDN I paid for it
  • While Starscroll monthly horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only, I did find the one I bought for April 2008 to be surprisingly accurate
  • I would recommend anyone interested in astrology to buy one, as they are cheap, fun and can help you plan your month

• by Melissa Glenn

I love reading my horoscope and always look for it in the daily newspaper; recently I found a more entertaining option, buying a Starscroll for my astrological sign Sagittarius at my local grocery store.

A Starscroll is a small cylindrical role of paper than when unrolled gives you all the astrological guidance you need for each month. I had never bought one before, but it defiantly proved worth the $2.49CDN I paid for it.

I had no idea what to expect, but when I took the plastic protective wrapping off the purple and white paper it uncurled to about a foot long.

One side of the Starscroll gave me details about the financial, work and love aspects for my astrological sign Sagittarius for the upcoming month. Even better, I was given specific dates when certain things were supposed to go well for me, as well as warnings about ...

• my health. The bottom part of this page gave me a paragraph about my ‘dating scene’ for the upcoming month along with six lucky lottery numbers.

The reverse side of the Starscroll gave me a paragraph for each day of April 2008 and what to expect. Along with a brief blurb of what to expect each day, there were always six numbers, my lucky numbers for each day, and 3 symbols. All in all

StarsScroll provides 12 symbols and explains what they mean at the bottom of the page. The legend provided meant I could quickly interpret what each sign would make to me each day.

While Starscroll monthly horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only, I did find the one I bought for April 2008 to be surprisingly accurate. I would recommend anyone interested in astrology to buy one, as they are cheap, fun and can help you plan your month!

where i can bbuy the starscroll-rolls of germen? she are so good ! says :

where can i buy the horoskop - starscroll-rolls in german. I read this horoskop some years, and i m so sad, that i can t buy the rolls for 2010 in germany. Please write me a adress, how can i become the rolls fpr 2010. thank you and bye susi

Rick Staniewicz says :

Hi.I used to buy STARSCROLL every month since I first discovered it in 1986.I can`t find it anywhere anymore.I live in Vancouver,B.C.,CANADA.Can you help me find it? THANX…….

shari C says :

where can I purchase starscroll in Salem, OR?

kim says :

where can i buy a star scroll at ? the i was buying them dont sell them anymore. i live in hotsprings, ark.

Jocelynn says :

I Love STAR scrolls and they ARE accurate……………….but big problem. They are hard to find in Seattle. When I do have one everyone asks me where I got it. I live in North Seattle in the 98103 zip code. Please tell me where I can find them here. Thank you. Jocelynn

quick note by anonymous :

I am sad I cant fround a star scroll in Miami fl every loved the stascroll please tell the company .will be back in business soon I use to order them is there a address

sue says :

My sisters and I used to buy these every month. We love them because they were so informative and more accurate than any other we’ve read. I also question where are they located? They were in the grocery stories and Cvs. We have looked everywhere for more than 2yrs. trying to find them again in southwest Georgia. 39817. Between Albany, Ga.31701 and Tallahassee,Florida. The capital of Fla. Maybe put them in Walgreens or anywhere. Or put a list of all locations where they are stocked.please? Thank you. I will inform the people I know where to shop for them

Callie says :

Where can I order it where can I order the Stars Scroll

Trish says :

Please start a new starscroll. I so miss my monthly horoscope so much. There is no comparison anywhere to having my scroll for my monthly horoscope available each day. Please would love a new starscroll.

dawn ashlock says :

re : I would recommend anyone interested in astrology to buy one, as they are cheap, fun and can help you plan your month
    As a teen, I bought star scrolls on a monthly basis. 99% of the info in my scroll… Fell into its place (right time/right place )
    So… What ever happened to them

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123005364351231/k2311a0530/5.30.08