Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes
  • Recently I found Oreo's newest product, Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes
  • When I opened the first foil package I noticed how much bigger they were, just one cakester took up the whole of the palm of my hand
  • Seriously these are about the best snack I have had in a long time

• by Melissa Glenn

We love Oreo cookies in our house, but as we all suffer from sensitive teeth, the only way we can eat them is by dunking them. Recently I found Oreo’s newest product, Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes. Designed like the regular Oreo with two cookies with a soft centre, I couldn’t wait to try a softer Oreo on my teeth.

The packaging was quite attractive,

but it really doesn’t do these cakesters justice. The front of the packaging said there were six packages of two cakesters, and they looked to be about the size of regular Oreo cookies. When I opened the first foil package I noticed how much bigger they were, just one cakester took up the whole of the palm of my hand.

These soft snack cakes are really ...

• soft and fluffy! They are about an inch high, and the cookie component is so soft it just melts in my mouth. No more dunking is necessary to enjoy these Oreo’s. Even better the soft chocolate center tastes just like whipped chocolate and is very rich and creamy. Seriously these are about the best snack I have had in a long time.

A box of 12

Oreo Cakesters makes up 342grams. Each individual cakester has 125 calories which isn’t bad as I find I only need to eat one to be full. While not a significant source of protein two cakesters will give you 1gram of fibre, 10% of your daily irons requirements and two percent of your calcium. They retail for about $2.99CDN which is really good value for money.

Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273005364321231/k2311a0530/5.30.08