Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product smells amazing, and as expected it has a fruity smell

• by Melissa Glenn

With the warmer weather, I find my long curly hair needs a little more than standard hair mousse to keep my curls springy and uniform. My Cosmetician suggested I try Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Hair Gel to keep my curls from getting unruly. I purchased the 250ml spray bottle for $4.99CDN at my local drug store.

I have used many Garnier products over the years, both for my facial care and

my hair care. I had high hopes for this spray gel, especially as the label said it was strong hold formula so my curls should last all day long. Even better this product contains fruit micro-waxes which are designed to mold to my curls during the drying process so that while my hair retains bounce the curls retain a uniform shape.

This product smells amazing, and as expected it has a ...

• fruity smell! I loved how it smelt the first time I sprayed it on my hair, and the spray nozzle let out a clean uniform mist so that I was quickly able to work this spray gel through my long curly hair. A little bit of hand shaping and I could already see great curls forming, even though my hair was still damp!

When I finished blow drying my hair I

was amazed. I had a head of curls that looked like I had just spent an hour in hot curlers. I couldn’t believe how good they looked, and how little effort it had taken. If you have curly hair and are on a tight schedule like I am, buy Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel Spray in Strong Hold. Like me, you’ll get lots of strong soft manageable curls for very little effort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005364311231/k2311a0530/5.30.08