Orville Redenbacher’s Microwave Natural Butter Popcorn  » Food  »
  • I don't like popcorns that taste like all butter

• by sunnflr

I really like this popcorn! It is my favorite of all the different kinds and brands I’ve tried. The only negative I see about it at all is that it’s a little greasy, but most popcorn’s I’ve tried have been.

It has just the right amount of butter on it

for me. I don’t like popcorns that taste like all butter. With this one, you can tell it has butter on it, but it’s not overpowering.

It also pops up very well. I set the microwave to 3 minutes and it pops the whole bag, with only a few ...

• kernels left over. We have a very small microwave so it might not take that long in a microwave with more watts.

It makes enough for at least 4 people to have a good serving. No one would leave hungry.

It makes big, fluffy pieces too! The kinds your

kids will love. They would even work for stringing on the Christmas tree if you still do that old tradition. If you are looking for a low calorie night time snack to sit on the couch and watch television with, you should give this flavor popcorn from Orville Redenbacher a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273005364261231/k2311a0530/5.30.08