KingSton Flash Disc  » Hardware  »
  • A friend suggested me to use this because it has the best quality
  • Next time, If she buys a new flash disc, I won`t recommend another brand except KingSton
  • I just hope that KingSton will release various and interesting design that can attract teenage users like my sister

• by Jasmine

Six months ago, I brought two flash discs. The cheaper one belonged to my sister. The more expensive one was for me.

I persuaded her to choose the cheaper flash disc because it has unique design. Moreover, the shopkeeper said that brand doesn`t have any relation with the quality.

My sister accepted my opinion and kept the flash

disc until yesterday. That`s right, her flash disc can not be used any longer.

I feel sorry about this. Why I didn`t give her the same brand of flash disc like mine.

The brand of my flash disc is KingSton. A friend suggested me to use this because it has the best quality.

Although the design monotonous, it ...

• is proved against viruses. When electricity turn of suddenly many times, KingSton remains tough and doesn`t break easily.

Now, I have shared my KingStone with my sister before she get the new flash disc. It really bother me because I need it a lot to store my writings.

Next time, If she buys a new flash disc,

I won`t recommend another brand except KingSton. She must buy it whatever the price is.

I just hope that KingSton will release various and interesting design that can attract teenage users like my sister. I rate this product 8.

Although it has a very good quality, it still need some improvements in design.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 333005364241231/k2311a0530/5.30.08