Timex Indiglo WR 30M Watch  » Watches  »
  • I do value my time so much and I don't want to waste any of it because I believe that 'time lost is never gained'
  • I always consider the quality and at the same time economic products
  • Anyway, I bought this Timex Indiglo WR30M

• by eden_shii

Watches are very important for us to keep track of time. I do value my time so much and I don’t want to waste any of it because I believe that ‘time lost is never gained’. It is really important for me to buy something that is durable and will list for quite a long time. I also want to buy something that

is affordable. I always consider the quality and at the same time economic products.

Anyway, I bought this Timex Indiglo WR30M. This is a traditional watch with a twist. It has a silver strap strap. The numbers are easy to read because it is printed in ordinary number big enough to be seen even by people without 20:20 vision. At night time the ...

• use can still view the time because you just have to press the small button and the green neon light will light up the screen of the watch. Aside from these simple features it is water resistant, which means that it won’t be damaged by water. It is very well protected because of the metal bazel base and a stainless steel back.

After

buying this product I really feel satisfied. For 4 years now, I’ve never bought a new watch because this watch of mine is still working so well. Honestly, the glass has no scratch and even if I always move clumsily, it didn’t broke. I have actually saved my money and saved time of buying another watch. Thanks to my Timex Indiglo WR 30M

David Cox says :

How do you put the chime on, but not the alarm please?

eden_shii replies :

Hi, as for this model being reviewed, alarm can’t be set.

Galega says :

You can only put the hourly chime on. There isn’t any alarm function with this watch Timex Indiglo watch, and hence you can’t do that with it.

prasad joshi says :

i want to change time on my WR 30M timex watch. how do i do it ?

david coxell says :

My indiglo loses , how do I adjust?

eden_shii replies :

well, when talking about adjusting the time of the watch, first you have to move the little lever at the side of it. We can actually adjust it the usual way. Pull the little lever slowly, but don`t pull if forcefully because it will break the watch. Then rotate it either clockwise or the other way around. You will notice that the hands of the clock will move. And adjusting the size of the watch, or its wrist can be done by the technician. You can go to the service store.

Galega says :

That’s quite easy. If you will do it for one time, you won’t find any problem in future. Following steps should guide you:
    Press and hold mode for about 2 seconds and then release.
    Press mode once more and now you are in time edit mode.
    Use the stop button to select what to edit, i.e. hour minute, etc.
    Use the reset button to make the changes once you have selected the hour/minute.

Art says :

Hi,I have a Timex Expedition indiglo pocket watch that has 3 battery`s center bat runs time. The other 2 runs the night veiw. Problem is wich way do the bottom 2 bat face. Regards

Hi Art,

I apologize but I don’t have expertise on that. I only reviewed the watch that I have used that is Timex Indiglo WR30

Larry says :

I just replaced the 2 batteries. With the watch battery up and the 2 light batteries down, the one on the right shows the pos symbol.
    The battery on the left is “inverted, toward the bottom of the battery hole.

Galega says :

The two batteries which are meant for night light will be at the bottom while the third one, which is meant to show time, will be upper. If you have no expertise (yes, it needs), then it will be better to let the service center guy do it. Even the shop owner from where you have bought the battery will help you out.

jackie says :

How do you figure out the calorie counting feature?

John says :

Press the “mode” button. Hold it until “CAL” shows. You will then have to enter in your weight. Press and hold Indiglo to set your weight. Once you’re done press reset and hold the “set” button. Once you’re done it should then show your calories.

Galega says :

First ensure that the pedometer is active. Once done, you need to proceed as follows:
    1. Press MODE until RECALL appears.
    2. Press to select workout to review.
    3. Press SET to enter lap review.
    4. Press / to review all statistics for the workout.
    And, in the end, again press SET to exit. Now, go for workout. Check out the burned calories as and when you want.

Tammy says :

My watch keeps on beeping every hour and i lost the manual… How do I turn off the hourly chime? Please help, because it`s driving me crazy

Jules Li says :

Press the start/stop button once. The chime is off if you don’t hear it after pressing this button.

Galega says :

In the TIME ZONE, press SET and you will start seeing options from Time Zone. You need to keep pressing NEXT until you see Hourly Chime. Just press OFF when you see this option. That’s how you will shut it off.

Robert Toth says :

Does the Indiglo 30 M self-wind or does the battery need replaced? I LOVE the nightlight feature, VERY convenient in lounges.

Jules Li says :

The WR 30M has a battery, it’s battery powered.

Galega says :

You will be required to use CR2032 3V batteries with this watch. You should note that POD also needs separate batteries here.

Don Gruchy says :

I have a Timex Indiglo WR 30 M watch. This watch loses about 15 min every 24 to 36 hrs. Where do I find the advance?retard lever to alleviate this annoyance thegrouch50 hotmail.com

Galega says :

This is happening regularly. In that case, you don’t need lever to advance the lost time. You need to let it checked by a service center watch mechanic. If you see the minute hand kicking backwards slightly before moving forward it’s an indication the gears may be slipping or worn. There might be other problems also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643005364231231/k2311a0530/5.30.08