Nokia 2610  » Phones  »
  • I like it because it is simple, on the plus side, you can use it anytime seeing as its a t-mobile phone and reception is excellent
  • Even though I burn through phones very quickly, this one has lasted me a while and I believe that's because it's a tough little cell phone

• by Megatroid

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

The Nokia 2610 is a small phone, not a flip phone, and it dosen’t have a full keyboard. This only makes the phone less advanced than others, although I wish it had a camera, thats the only real thing it lacks.

It is a pretty reliable phone, and stylish, but small.

I like

it because it is simple, on the plus side, you can use it anytime seeing as its a t-mobile phone and reception is excellent.

Also, it has some nice features like a recorder, text abilities, and a moving middle button.

What is negative about it is that it has no side buttons, no ...

• camera, and no keyboard.

Other than that it’s a great phone, reliable and small.

It is a rather classy phone and it can handle a lot.

Even though I burn through phones very quickly, this one has lasted me a while and I believe that’s because it’s a tough little cell phone.

It

is one of the cheapest phones you can buy and it is very reliable.

Overall, it deserves a 8 out of 10 because it is reliable, but it does not have some of the main features you would want in a phone.

Nokia 2610

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373005364151231/k2311a0530/5.30.08