Belle spa Sugar Vanilla lotion
United States
  • The number one reason I love this body lotion so much is because of the smell
  • I would consider it a step away from being a creme

• by Angie

Belle Spa Sugar Vanilla body lotion is one of my favorite body lotions of all time. Why is it so special to me you may be asking? Here is why. The number one reason I love this body lotion so much is because of the smell.

It smells fantastic. It has a very strong scent, but

it is not overpowering.

It smells so good that I would love to eat it if I could. This body lotion is very thick, which I love.

Often, lotions are not very thick or rich, but this one sure is. I would consider it a step away from being a creme.

It is rich enough to ...

• soothe my terribly dry skin. It put moisture back into my skin that I did not even think would be possible.

My skin is no longer dry, red, and bumpy. Now it is silky smooth and feels terrific to the touch.

Belle Spa Sugar Vanilla body lotion can be found at Dollar General stores and retails for

$1. Only $1 and it delivers.

I give it a ten because I have tried other lotions that are ten, twelve, fifteen times more expensive and they work either the same or less than what this great lotion does. It makes a great gift for any woman who wants to smell good at a great price and moisturize at the same time.

Linda says :

Hi, Dollar General does not have it any longer, do you have any idea where to get it? I like it as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005364101231/k2311a0530/5.30.08