Great Values Carpet cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I like it because it does not have a strong smell, which is important because my cats would not like that

• by Angie

I so love Great Value’s Allergen Control Formula Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner for steam cleaning machines. This product worked great on my carpet. This formula gave a new life to my carpet.

I have 6 indoor cats and once in a while one of them happens to get

sick. I am amazed at how well this product worked on a huge spot that I had on my light beige carpet.

I tried everything I could think of to get the stain out. I used dish soap, a spray on carpet cleaner, ice water, scrubing, dabbing, everything.

Nothing worked. The stain sat for at least a week.

Every time I looked at it, I became upset. It looked awful.

But then I tried GV Allergen Control Formula. And I am glad I did.

The stain is very light ...

• Great Values Carpet cleaner
      now, hardly noticable. Even after sitting for over a week and getting dried into the carpet, it still came out.

WOW!

What a great value this carpet cleaner is. The 64 fluid ounce bottle was less than $9 at Wal-mart.

I have used it over ten

times and the bottle is still half full. I like it because it does not have a strong smell, which is important because my cats would not like that.

It has dual action cleaners that are biodegradable. The cleaner penetrates to remove dirt and stains and will brighten your carpets fibers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533005364081231/k2311a0530/5.30.08