Alvin and the Chipmunks  » Movies  »
United States
  • I think there are many reasons why I like this movie so much
  • I loved watching them as a kid and when I found out they made a movie, I knew I would have to see it
  • At first I thought Jason Lee would not fit the part of Dave

• by Angie

IF you want to see a really cute movie, you need to see “Alvin and the Chipmunks”. It is such a cute movie. I think there are many reasons why I like this movie so much.

The first reason is that I grew up with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. I loved watching them as a kid and when I found out they made

a movie, I knew I would have to see it.

And I am so glad that I did. It brought back memories of me sitting in my recliner as a little girl watching the cartoon of them.

And that made me smile. The second reason that I like the movie so well is that the three chipmunks reminded me of my cats.

...

• Crazy I know, but they did. For example, when Theodore was scared and had a nightmare and asked Dave if he could sleep in his bed, and Dave said ok as long as you stay on your side.

Then he winds up on Dave’s head in the morning. That was so my cat Karloff.

He does the same thing (minus the talking

part of course!). At first I thought Jason Lee would not fit the part of Dave.

I had seen him on “Earl” and I thought how could they pick him ? But he did a wonderful job and fit the character very well. This movie is for children, adults, anyone who grew up with the Chipmunks.

I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Alvin and the Chipmunks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113005364041231/k2311a0530/5.30.08