Bank of America online banking
  • Well I was quite satisfied with this service, the customer service was just amazing

• by cokeandmenthos

Bank of America is a huge bank. It has many many customers and many ATM locations and such.

Well I recently opened up an online account.

This is basically a way to acces account information, view your statements online and more.

What I really liked was the easiness to navigate,

the security on the site but mostly the customer service.

I was starting to get a new type of account, and while I started it asked me if I wanted to have live chat with a helper.

I accepted and asked if I could find my routing number for my ...

• ATM card.

This person helped me and replied in the next 5 seconds, the person was quite friendly and seemed to know the answers to all of my questions.

Well I was quite satisfied with this service, the customer service was just amazing.

I do not know how they could

make it any better, navigation is easy and if you have a question, live chat is here to help quite fast!

I would give this service a 10 because it is really great, and the information came quickly.

In reality I have no complaints whatsoever, so I have no reason to give it less than a 10.

Happy banking!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 423005364031231/k2311a0530/5.30.08