Myra E Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, i change and change one time my friend recommend Myra E Facial Moisturizer
  • From then i bought one from the supermarket
  • I love to used everyday because it is only mild

• by aleluia

I used many facial moisturizer but i was not contented. So, i change and change one time my friend recommend Myra E Facial Moisturizer. I told i hope your recommended product is not the same with other product because i am so tired of looking for facial moisturizer.

From then i bought one

from the supermarket. I tried it and used it at night before sleeping so it work out in my skin while resting.

The next day i wake up i went to the mirror and observe my face. I found my face very blooming.

I check the information about this product. It says that it has Vitamin ...

• E.

This is the ingredient in a product that i need “Vitamin E” because its the one that moisture the skin. It’s Moisturizing ingredient Glycerin,Pro-Vitamin B5 and Dimethicone works together to attract water to the skin and seal in this natural moisture.

This product is also tested by many dermatologist. So it was

proven to be safe and effective.

I love to used everyday because it is only mild. It helps me to be more and more beautiful.

It gives me self confidence to face other people. Many people recognize and adore me because of the glow i have.

Even if i am so tired my skin is still glowing.

Myra E Facial Moisturizer
    badang says :

Is it safe for me to use myra e 300 iu vitamin? I am just 22 yrs old, some people told me that I am too young to used such vitamin.

M says :

Hi Badang,

Its safe to take Myra E 300 since it contains Vitamins only that is needed in our body. And it does not require any age. You can take Myra E.

Galega says :

Myra E 300 IU, or for that matter, any high dose vitamin E supplement, should be taken only after 19 years of age.

You are now 22 years old and hence you can take it.

However, you should not take it if you are having any cardio related issue. Further, you should keep this in mind to not take any other vitamin E supplement which also contains Vitamin E. It is because of the fact that the daily recommended dose of Vitamin E for a normal person is 400 IU.

aly says :

Hi I’m only 18, it is safe to use Myra e facial moisturizer?? I read it’s for younger looking skin. It’ s advisable for me to use? Thankyou

Galega says :

There is no problem in applying Myra E facial Moisturizer at this age.

Just ensure to not take Myra E Capsule (many users take one capsule daily along with the moisturizer) before 19 years of age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363951231/k2311a0530/5.30.08