Rexona  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Rexona and i fell in love with this product
  • I love this product because it gives 24-hours protection
  • I Admire it because i feel fresh all day which i believe very important
  • I found the best deodorant that i deserved
  • My friends also ask me about my secret regarding this underarm issue

• by aleluia

I am very particular when choosing deodorants. I used different deodorant but they gave me black underarms. I found Rexona and i fell in love with this product. I do not have to worry about having black underarms because it maintains the natural color of my underarms.

In my curiosity about underarms topics. I

found out that some deodorant can cause cancer. It is because of the chemicals they used. I do not want to have cancer so i check out the information about Rexona and found out it was dermatologist tested. I don’t have to worry having cancer.

I love this product because it gives 24-hours protection.

• It means i am protect in a whole day. It is not also very harmful. I Admire it because i feel fresh all day which i believe very important. Every time i used Rexona i always feel that i am not using deodorant. That’s the way deodorant should do.

I am happy that i found this product because it made me stop buying different products. I found the best deodorant that i deserved.I told my husband about this product and we both used it now .My friends also ask me about my secret regarding this underarm issue. I recommend this

Rexona

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363901231/k2311a0530/5.30.08