Timex Watches
  • They are crafted for sophistication which I believe to offer me elegance on my outfit
  • I love their unique styles and it is no wonder why I compare them to other more expensive brand
  • I don't see Timex to be the least in the line of watches because I know that Timex is competitive enough to outshine among other brand
  • Others say that Timex is uncomfortable on the wrist and I disagree
  • It is one of the best things I have with me

• by aeczraln04

I’ve been using Timex watches for almost five years and still, these chic watches gave me prestige in every occasion I attend. They are crafted for sophistication which I believe to offer me elegance on my outfit.

I love their unique styles and it is no wonder why I compare them to

other more expensive brand.

I don’t see Timex to be the least in the line of watches because I know that Timex is competitive enough to outshine among other brand.

My Timex watch is already 5 years old and only the battery decline, but after its battery replacement, the watch came to ...

• its life once again.

Its color doesn’t tarnish unlike other watches which easily smudge after several weeks.

I may also say that I am very pleased to have one of those stunning Timex watches in the market.

They are very durable and I am so much satisfied after several years of having

them with me.

Others say that Timex is uncomfortable on the wrist and I disagree.

I don’t have complaints to Timex watches because I find them to be comfortable even for continuous use.

They are also inexpensive and a perfect gift for everyone.

It is one of the best things I have with me.

Timex Watches

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643005363861131/k2311a0530/5.30.08