MAC DazzleGlass in Bare Necessity  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this is that you get a bigger tube than most MAC lipglosses, and as it's special edition, means it'll last quite awhile

• by hearthappy25

This is a pretty lip gloss! It has a lot of sparkles so I wouldn’t use it on a daytime basis, it is a really pretty gloss for night time or clubbing or whatever. It’s a pretty pink - ish peachy color similar to NARS orgasm. What I like about this is that you get a bigger tube than most MAC lipglosses, and as it’s special edition, means it’ll last quite awhile.

I

do tend to find sparkles on my cheeks though sometimes after I use it so I don’t know what you all would think of that. It has a nice vanilla flavor to it that doesn’t smell cheap.

If you want a fun lip gloss for the day that makes you feel a little special this would be it. Even with the sparkles it’s natural looking.

I might prefer NARS orgasm lip gloss ...

• over this one. But I do sometimes like this one.

It’s fun for a little extra glamour. I have a love hate relationship with MAC.

I have found other products that I like better than MAC but this company does have some fun stuff. I kind of like the collectible aspect of it; for someone who is obsessive compulsive such as me sometimes I have an issue with it because I feel

like I have to have everything they put out; that’s my only gripe really lol.

It’s worth a shot trying this. It’s about $15 for the lipgloss.

It has a lot of pigment though so you shouldn’t need much for one application on your lip. I like the fact that you use a brush instead of a sponge to apply, perhaps that’s just me.

It’s a fun gloss and worth getting just once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363801131/k2311a0530/5.30.08