Suave firming cream
  • I really liked everything about the Suave firming lotion, this product really works and it costs so much less than the high end brands (I paid less that $5.oo for it and I am sure you can find coupons as well)
  • When I saw the Suave firming cream, I thought I would try it since it had the same main ingredients as the more expensive brand and it was literally 1/2 the price
  • The first time I used the cream, I noticed firmer skin on my thighs and under my buns, not a drastic difference but a difference

• by gracie1402

I really liked everything about the Suave firming lotion, this product really works and it costs so much less than the high end brands (I paid less that $5.oo for it and I am sure you can find coupons as well).

and it was literally 1/2 the price. I am happy to say it worked great, it smelled nice but not overpowering, and, did I mention it was half the price?!

The first time I used the cream, I noticed firmer skin on my thighs and under my buns, not a drastic difference but a difference. The cream is nice and thick but not ...

• too thick. I used about the size of a quarter for each leg and that was plenty, so a little goes a long way with this cream. I also used this on my stomach and didn’t notice really any firming right away but after about a week of using the cream everyday after my shower, I noticed a firming on my stomach as well!

The only draw back to this cream is that you do have to use it everyday. If you were to stop using it, the firming would probably not last. I guess I figure the cream smells nice and moisturizes anyway so the firming is kind of a bonus. I would say it is well worth the money and would give it a 9/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363781131/k2311a0530/5.30.08