L’Oreal Infallible lip gloss (6hr wear)  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I tried the L'Oreal brand because I love all of the L'Oreal products,and they always seem to work as promised

• by jani

The L’Oreal Infallible six hour lasting lip gloss, is a bit of a dissapointment. This lip gloss goes on very nice. It looks absolutely beautiful, but it does not last six hours.

I have never tried any long lasting lip sticks or glosses before. I have bought lip sticks that stain my lips and last a long time, even though they are

not sold as such. This is the first long lasting lip gloss I have ever tried and was hoping it really worked. Since I always need to re-apply my lip gloss every half hours, all day long. It is a bit of a pain, and I was hoping this would do the trick for the whole day!!

I tried the L’Oreal brand ...

• because I love all of the L’Oreal products,and they always seem to work as promised. Well this was a bit of a dissapointment.

This product does not last six hours. Maybe an hour. Which is longer than a regular lip gloss. But if you eat or drink within that hour, it will come off. Your lips do remain soft and moisturized

for a few hours of the day. But the gloss does slowly come off. So does the color.

This product will not stay on through kissing, or eating, or drinking. It is a bit of a dissapointment. Although it is still pretty on the lips and does keep them moisturized for quite a while. It does not last six hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363771131/k2311a0530/5.30.08