Kathy Ireland Home Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Candle  » Food  »
  • The best part is that it's around $10, if not under
  • I think the smell of baking things really changes everyone's mood, whoever is around it

• by hearthappy25

I love candles. They smell so good and relax me. I especially love food smelling candles.

I love this one by Kathy Ireland. You can find these at Wal Green’s and probably Wal Mart.

It looks like it’s made for the kitchen; it comes in a long-ish jar and has a metal top with holes in it; don’t quite know how to explain how it looks.

The candle smells sooo good, like cookies baking in the oven.

My fiance loves it. I have it sitting next to my computer because every now and then I get a whiff of it and smile because it is relaxing breathing in the scent.

It is true to its smell. It doesn’t smell fake like some candles can.

The best part is that it’s around $10,

• if not under. I recently got a yankee candle which smells great but the price surprised me, at around $26.

This is the same quality of Yankee and smells so wonderful. I think the smell of baking things really changes everyone’s mood, whoever is around it.

These candles are worth a shot, for sure. They do have other flavors, you should be able to visit Kathy

Ireland’s website and find them.

Hanna’s Candle Co. makes these for her and I’m surprised, because I don’t like Hanna’s Candles but these candles are fantastic.

If you are looking to constantly have that warm cookie smell in your house to help relax everyone that comes in, try these. They are worth the money spent and burn all the way around so you aren’t getting wasted candle wax.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273005363761131/k2311a0530/5.30.08