L’Oreal Visible Lift Extra Coverage  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that this is a full coverage makeup yet does not feel heavy, at all

• by jani

L’Oreal Visible Lift extra coverage line minimizing makeup is everything it says it is. I love this product. It goes into your skin very nicely. It provides great coverage. It is smooth and clean looking. All the while it is helping your skin. What can be better.

I use this products in nude beige and it is almost the exact color

of my skin. This makeup comes in about 10 different shades, so you are bound to find a shade that is almost exactly like your skin shade. It contains Pro-Retinol A which is in most good skin care moisturizers. That is one of the great things about this stuff, it is good for your aging skin too. I need tightning ...

• and line minimizing. I suppose it helps with both of these things. It does seem to make my skin feel a bit tighter.

I love that this is a full coverage makeup yet does not feel heavy, at all. It is light on the skin. Even though out of the container it looks rather heavy and thick. Once you rub it

into your skin it blends right in and is very light.

I happen to love all of the L’Oreal products. Both in their skin care line and their makeup line. They are usually all top notch products. This one is great if you want full coverage, but do not want to feel like you have a ton of makeup on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363751131/k2311a0530/5.30.08