Maybelline Cover Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite cover stick of all time is the Maybelline Cover stick

• by jani

My favorite cover stick of all time is the Maybelline Cover stick. I use the color Ivory. I have tried all kinds of under eye and blemish cover ups. Some are very expensive. Most work a little. But you can still see the black under my eye.

Maybelline Cover stick is the under makeup cover-up I keep

using and going back to year after year. It works great. It is a very heavy little stick of makeup. YOu do not need to use a lot. One stick last me about 9 months. I use it every day. It covers best of any I have used. Sometimes I may still see a bit of black ...

• under one eye that is particularly bad that day. It is heavy. It will get stuck in your fine lines. To counteract this I use some eye moisturizer with the product, some of the time.

For the most part it is quick and easy. You just dab it where you want it to cover. And then dab it

in. Try not to pull or push it around, as it is thick and does pull your skin when trying to blend it. So it is best to pat this product into the desired area you want covered.

Like many maybelline products this is a great one, and has been around for many, many years. I hope it always is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363741131/k2311a0530/5.30.08