NARS Lipgloss in ‘Orgasm’  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't know what mine was because I bought it in a kit that had the lipgloss and nail polish in orgasm
  • I like this stuff too because it doesn't have a nasty odor to it

• by hearthappy25

This is the prettiest lipgloss ever and I will probably wear it on my wedding day and give a tube to my maid of honor to wear. These are expensive though. I don’t know what mine was because I bought it in a kit that had the lipgloss and nail polish in orgasm.

I got both for $30, which is a great value for the expensive NARS products. This gives a

gorgeous pinky peach glow and brightens up your face.

When I wore this with my benefit dandelion and my bare mineral makeup people actually compliment me! Actually, I got one lady staring at me and then she said something. I had looked at myself in the mirror before and knew that I looked ok, not too much makeup, no makeup lines, that kind of thing.

So this lipgloss does what the ...

• makeup artist tell you it does! And it is tack-y, which is great because it stays on your lips for a really long time, as opposed to most lip glosses. I didn’t find my hair getting stuck in it and I wear my hair down when I go out.

Whenever I want a pick me up I wear this. I am going to have to give up my smelly lip glosses

such as ‘dark chocolate truffle’ or whatever lol, because this stuff is great.

It could seriously be my ‘holy grail’ lipgloss, other than smith’s rosebud salve. I like this stuff too because it doesn’t have a nasty odor to it.

It’s worth giving a try, for sure. It’s so pretty.

There aren’t glitter particles in it either so it’s a pretty natural looking glow. Try it out at least once! You’ll keep coming back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363731131/k2311a0530/5.30.08