L’Oreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that it does not feel heavy, like liquid makeup

• by jani

Mineral makeup is the newest thing. It actually started way back in 1972 with one company Bare Minerals. They made makeup that was made of actual minerals from the earth. Just recently, with the advent of going natural and pure, this type of makeup has been selling like crazy.

Now many companies have gotten on the mineral makeup board. L’Oreal, of course, is one. I have tried the L’Oreal brand. I have used many L’Oreal products and really like

them all. They always seem to work, and are very high end for a good price. The mother company of L’Oreal is Estee Lauder.

So L’Oreals Bare Naturale mineral makeup was a must try. I have never used the mineral makeups. I was afraid they would not cover and would look powdery. Well L’Oreals mineral makeup is wonderful. It goes on very light. There is no powdery residue, you just need to keep buffing it all over your ...

• face with the added brush. You can choose the coverage you want. Basically it does not really cover quiet as well as a lotion makeup does. But it covers enough for me. I like that it does not feel heavy, like liquid makeup. You feel like you do not have any makeup on. Also other people can’t tell that you put it on.

I put it on rather light so you still see some of my freckles coming

through. This makes it look like I actually have no makeup on. But it is making my skin look more uniform. Other people just can not tell.

It is very quick and easy to apply too. You just poor a little in the top cap of the container and swish the brush around in the powder. Then you smooth it onto your skin with the brush. It is all self contained in the one product. This is really nice too.

L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363721131/k2311a0530/5.30.08