Smith’s Rosebud Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • It comes in a round tin that you dip your fingers in to so that might be a problem for some people
  • I believe it's won several beauty awards as well

• by hearthappy25

This Rosebud Salve lip balm I have read about in magazines over and over again. It gives a really nice, natural red-ish look to your lips and makes them feel so soft and smooth. The smell is like roses.

I love this stuff. It comes in a round tin that you dip

your fingers in to so that might be a problem for some people.

But makeup artists go crazy over this stuff. The only place I have found it to be is at Sephora’s, and I’m sure you can probably get it online.

I believe it’s won several beauty awards as well. I am totally into the chocolate, dessert smelling lip glosses, but I find myself using this more than anything since I got it.

Pair it with benefit’s dandelion face powder and bare minerals makeup base and concealer, and you have a natural, pretty face. The smell is unusual.

It’s perfum-y and smells like roses, but ...

• Smith's Rosebud Salve
      not overly so. It’s about $8 I believe and it comes in other types too, not just rosebud.

I love the tin it comes in, it’s vintage. The flowers on the side of the tin are so pretty too.

I feel like I’m using a high end cosmetic that’s packaged to look vintage,

and this is under $10. Read the magazines and I promise you will find this stuff in it for a really natural looking lip color.

The smell is nice. Check out this product, it will be a staple in your makeup bag for those days you don’t want to lug a ton of products around with you.

Smith's Rosebud Salve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005363711131/k2311a0530/5.30.08