Angel Season 1
  • I love this season because it sort of picks up where Buffy left off

• by hearthappy25

I adore Angel. My fiance got me into all the magical, vampire shows, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Charmed, and Smallville. This review is about Angel Season 1. I love this season because it sort of picks up where Buffy left off. I love how there are mentions of Buffy in this season, and it was either in this season or season two that she actually appeared. I love that! It really makes these story lines seem real.

My fiance and I don’t live together because I don’t believe in that, but he will not give me back my dvd collections of Buffy and Angel. I have him totally hooked!! He was the one that introduced me to these shows but he had never started really watching them.

I like the way these dvds are packaged. they are slim and each dvd has its own place. I don’t know how else it would be packaged though lol. But I ...

• love the fact that it is so slim. Although one of the dvd boxes has started falling apart, but the others are in good condition.

Angel is that wonderful, tall dark and handsome broody type guy. I adore season one because it’s just starting out and you see how their ‘agency’ forms. I love Cordelia in season one. Yes, I’ll admit I have a crush on the character that plays Angel and the guy that plays him on TV.

Anyone can watch

angel. Of course, not kids and little kids. But it’s safe enough for teenagers and young adults, and it is such a good TV show. There is a little violence but not enough to give someone brain damage from watching lol. You will get hooked from episode one, mark my words. You’ll never go back. The whole vampire thing is hot.

And Spike, yea. You’ll understand once you get hooked on Spike. Great comedic relief and his storyline draws you in as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113005363701131/k2311a0530/5.30.08