Jet Car Rental
  • I would suggest that anyone who needs to rent a car overseas should give Jet Car Rental a chance
  • When my parents rent from Jet Car Rental they had to give a substitute to what they wanted but they offered an upgrade in the car as an incentive, which I though was so cool

• by Andy
      The first time I heard of Jet Car Rental was when I was overseas visiting family. Since then I have used Jet Car Rental twice and have had good experiences with them so far.

I would suggest that anyone who needs to rent a car overseas should give Jet Car Rental a chance.

Usually they

had a Jet Car Rental right at the airport which means that it is too pricey and so a tricky taxi cab ride to an off site car rental place is in order.

We rented a Honda Civic from Jet Car Rental and that is exactly what we got.

It is nice to reserve something and ...

• have them honor your reservations.

When my parents rent from Jet Car Rental they had to give a substitute to what they wanted but they offered an upgrade in the car as an incentive, which I though was so cool.

Jet Car Rental will also deliver the car to the hotel you are staying in and leave

the keys with the hotel if you request that.

This is great especially if you had kids and just want to get someplace quickly and not have to drag the kids around to rental car places.

The cars were clean and new.

No mechanic problems or scratches or dents.

Also I was so surprised how friendly the service was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130236370628/k2311a0213/2.13.06