sidereel.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love watching tv series but I often find myself impatient waiting for them, so I often buy dvds so I could watch them 2 days straight from the first episode to the last episode of a season
  • So finding this site is really amazing for me

• by loyalrebel

I just bumped into this exciting and wonderful site called sidereel. com. Wow, you can’t imagine how happy I am finding this site.

This site provides all types of movies, from tv series, big movies, anime series, reality series, and so much more. I was looking to find some information on CSI movie series and got into this site.

Wow! This site is great. You can watch those movies I mentioned for free.

You know I live in a country where you have to wait about a month to get the latest episode of any tv series. I love watching tv series but I often find myself impatient waiting for them, so I often buy ...

• dvds so I could watch them 2 days straight from the first episode to the last episode of a season.

Dvds are quite expensive as you all know and there aren’t a lot of rental places in my city. So finding this site is really amazing for me.

Of course I would still buy dvds since I’m kind of

collecting them. So I joined this site and start looking for tv series which I don’t have the dvds.

Currently I’m watching Gossip Girl. It took a while to buffer the video but it’s worth the effort.

Next I want to watch America’s Next Top Model from season 1 since I’ve missed them. This site is amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203005363691131/k2311a0530/5.30.08