Purefoods Corned Beef  » Food  »
  • But I really prefer the original Corned Beef because I like the taste and you can use it in different kinds and style of cooking
  • Adding the Purefoods Corned Beef would further make the Macaroni more tasteful and delicious

• by teddy fernandez

First of all, I really like Purefoods Corned Beef amongst every other Corned Beef products here in the Philippines. The taste is very unique because other brands can seem to pick up with the taste of this Corned Beef. This product has been so long in the Philippine market, like I could remember when I was still a kid, this is the most common food when we eat breakfast in the morning, and even until now. Right, this Corned Beef comes in different sizes and style.

As of this moment, they have the original, which is the most commonly craved by many people here

in the Philippines, they also have the “Guisado” style Corned Beef, it’s a Filipino term for saute, then they have Chunkee, a Corned Beef which has cubes of meat. But I really prefer the original Corned Beef because I like the taste and you can use it in different kinds and style of cooking.

Like here at home, I don’t just eat the Purefoods Corned Beef for breakfast but I also use it for other recipes. To give an example, there’s this Macaroni where in it is mixed with a creamy white Mushroom sauce with Cheese. Adding the Purefoods Corned Beef would further make the Macaroni ...

• more tasteful and delicious. You can use Purefoods Corned Beef on some recipes, this product is very versatile for cooking and eating.

I just don’t know don’t know how they made this kind of Corned Beef, but I’m pretty much sure that even Corned Beef from other countries can’t just outlast the quality and taste of Purefoods Corned Beef. Although the selling price is quite expensive but I’m 100% sure of the taste and quality of the Corned Beef.

Even my relatives from the US would usually bring home 10 cans of Purefoods Corned Beef back to the US. I could remember, that my cousin brought with

him a friend, so the first time he tasted the Purefoods Corned Beef he really appreciated the taste and we had this every morning when my cousin’s visitor was here. That alone would simply justify my belief that this Purefoods Corned Beef is indeed a first class quality kind of Corned Beef.

I use to try other brands but there’s this distinct taste that you would look keep on looking for with the Purefoods Corned Beef. I wish that they continue on keeping this and preserving this product because I am sure that the coming generation would also love to have a taste of this Filipino made Corned Beef.

Purefoods Corned Beef
    Ivy Apognol says :

History of Purefoods corned beef? Brand Name? Brand Mark? Label? Trademark? Package?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272905363630131/k2311a0529/5.29.08