Botany Beach Resort Thailand
Pattaya , Thailand
  • Both mornings, I enjoyed relaxing on the sands of the beach, sitting under the shades of the palm trees
  • The weekend I spent there at the Botany Beach Resort was most enjoyable and was an unforgetable experience for me of a beach in the tropical region

• by Mark Williams

During my recent visit to Thailand on a business trip, I had a free weekend. The weather was quite nice, except that the temperaturs were getting a bit too hot.

so, I decided to take the opportunity to go out to Pattaya beach which was not too far from the City of Bangkok.

I made a reservation for a single bungalow

at the Botany Beach Resort on Pattaya beach.

I rented a car and drove out to Pattaya on the Friday afternoon.

It was only about 2 hours drive from Bangkok.

Botany Beach Resort was a very new resort with a spectacular view of the Gulf of Thailand.

My single bungalow was at a spot surrounded with a tropical garden with a beautiful ...

• sea view.

The room had air conditioner , TV , telephone , and minibar too.

With the cool sea breeze, sitting on an easy chair on the balcony was just so relaxing.

Both mornings, I enjoyed relaxing on the sands of the beach, sitting under the shades of the palm trees.

That was a real luxury ! And, later in the evenings

it was so nice taking a swim in the swimming pool.

The pool bar had all the refreshments and snacks, and the main restaurant served international food.

There were many holiday makers like me and all the bungalows were fully taken.

The weekend I spent there at the Botany Beach Resort was most enjoyable and was an unforgetable experience for me of a beach in the tropical region.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22905363600131/k2311a0529/5.29.08