Newmar Mobile Home  » Cars  »
  • I bought the Newmar Mobile Home for my aging father in late 2002
  • With the Newmar Mobile Home I told him I hope that he could achieve the dream for both of them and maybe while traveling he would find interesting people to share his life with
  • I know he has had a couple of problems we had taken care of

• by Andy
      I bought the Newmar Mobile Home for my aging father in late 2002. After the death of his wife, and my mother he was just sitting at home being so sad.

It had been there dream to set out and travel when they both retired.

With the Newmar Mobile Home I told him I hope that he

could achieve the dream for both of them and maybe while traveling he would find interesting people to share his life with.

Since then he has basically gone into a full time in the RV.

He travels coast to coast and loves his Newmar Mobile Home.

I am sure all the ladies he meets helps with his ...

• interest.

I know he has had a couple of problems we had taken care of.

The first was some strange electrical problems which we could never pinpoint on our own.

Sometimes lights would work and sometimes they would not.

It was very odd but the service center seemed to know exactly how to fix it, since then

there have been no problems with the Newmar Mobile Home.

The Newmar Mobile Home is a great mobile home buy for the money, great for a couple.

Roomy enough to have people stay or vacation with you, lots of storage, and the service warranty is exactly what they said it would be.

You can’t go wrong with the Newmar Mobile Home.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9130236360628/k2311a0213/2.13.06