Nike Airmax 360 II
  • The price is anywhere from $100-175 depending upon where you get it
  • Either way, I hope this shoe is around forever

• by Eric

Best shoes ever invented. These shoes come with a mesh top so it makes it hard for them to get dirty also it feels great when the wind blows and cools off my feet.

The 360s have the most air cushion ever invented.

Not only does this make the shoe look extremely awesome and masculine, but this

becomes a major perk when I go running.

I normally get shin splints from running, now after I got these shoe I can run until my lungs collapse.

This shoe absorbs so much impact even when I am just walking.

When I first got this shoe I use to just rock back and forth pull weight on ...

• each shoe to feel how much this shoe will conform with the ground while still providing adequate support for my feet.

This shoe is super light and Nike put a lot of detail and time into this shoe.

The price is anywhere from $100-175 depending upon where you get it.

This shoe worked out perfect for me

because I do not have to clean it all the time and it might as well been my prescription for shin splints.

This shoes have a good one and a half inch base which could be good for any guys that may need and extra inch to impress any shallow women.

Either way, I hope this shoe is around forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552905363570131/k2311a0529/5.29.08