Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Wax Strips #5003  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I bought these strips thinking that they would work, since I have tried Sally Hansen strips before and the price was right, under $8.00 at my local drugstore
  • Even after warming the strips in my hands, I found that they were difficult to pull apart
  • The rest of the box is just collecting dust on my shelf and I think I will give it away

• by madorachamp

I bought these strips thinking that they would work, since I have tried Sally Hansen strips before and the price was right, under $8.00 at my local drugstore.

The other strips of theirs that I tried had yellow wax inside them and worked great, especially on my upper lip.

These strips have pink wax,

and they must have changed the formula since these strips do almost nothing for me, sporadically removing only a few hairs! Even after warming the strips in my hands, I found that they were difficult to pull apart.

It says you can use them a couple of times each, but this wasn’t the case for ...

• me, no matter how much I rubbed the two strips together to warm the wax or rubbed them against my skin to get better adhesion. Removing the strips did not leave any residue on my skin, which would be a plus if they actually took out some hair, too.

I have tried these strips on

a couple of occasions, and on various parts of my body, thinking maybe I was doing something wrong, but I got the same results each time.

The rest of the box is just collecting dust on my shelf and I think I will give it away! Maybe it is just the texture of my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312905363560131/k2311a0529/5.29.08