Olay Definity
  • Definity comes out as a foam so I thought that was really nice and new
  • Even as a heterosexual guy I found the scent to be light however a little feminine, not that noticeable
  • I think this product is best at covering up discolored spots and and is a good investment for people with darker skin looking for a way to deal with the aftermath of acne

• by GrenEggz

I am not a big fan of beauty products, when I got Olay Definity I wasn’t very optimistic. However after use of this product I was very pleased.

Definity comes out as a foam so I thought that was really nice and new.

With the product dispensing foam it makes it a lot easier to control how much

of the product I need to use.

The foam leave a light feeling on your skin, however it is a little heavier then a regular lotion.

Even as a heterosexual guy I found the scent to be light however a little feminine, not that noticeable.

I got this moisturizer to help cover up dark spots left from acne,

• it doesn’t work miracles however it was really good and I put it on everyday.

The product leaves a shinny coat on the skin which is not too bad like a greasy look, but more like a vibrant healthy looking face.

This in fact is how the appearance of the dark spots were not as noticeable.

The product

is a bit expensive for just a moisturizer about $25.

I still find it worth it and I get this product as soon as I run out.

I think this product is best at covering up discolored spots and and is a good investment for people with darker skin looking for a way to deal with the aftermath of acne.

Olay Definity

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312905363550131/k2311a0529/5.29.08