Country Coach Intrigue Mobile Home  » Cars  »
1.5
  • My husband and I bought the Country Coach Intrigue in 2005
  • When we pulled over at a rest stop and decided to head to an auto parts store to maybe fix the problem ourselves we realized the brakes froze up
  • We finally got to take out trip to Mexico and I really had my doubts with our first experience with the Country Coach Intrigue

• by Andy
      My husband and I bought the Country Coach Intrigue in 2005. So it was a couple of years old but it had never been used, or so the dealership in California said.

We only had the Country Coach Intrigue about a month and we had so many problems with it we decided to trade it back in and

go someplace else and buy a new mobile home.

We had enough of the Country Coach Intrigue.

It would not have been so bad but these were big problems with the Country Coach Intrigue.

We were traveling at night and my husband was driving and all of a sudden the brake lights stopped working.

When we pulled ...

• over at a rest stop and decided to head to an auto parts store to maybe fix the problem ourselves we realized the brakes froze up.

We went to another dealership in California and there we bought a brand new coach 2005 model and we are extremely happy.

We finally got to take out trip to Mexico

and I really had my doubts with our first experience with the Country Coach Intrigue.

Since then we put in a satellite so we can get all our favorite television shows.

I wish we had not wasted our money the first time, but in the end we have had some very fun adventures with our Country Coach Intrigue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9130236350628/k2311a0213/2.13.06