Wii Super Smash Brothers Brawl  » Games  »
2.5
  • Also it is one of the first games to be Wi-Fi So I thought I could play my brother online
  • If you have young to teenage kids or u are still a kid at heart I think you would have a wonderful time with this game and this is the perfect game for you

• by Debra Gerrity

I got this game because my brother is a huge fan of this game. Also it is one of the first games to be Wi-Fi So I thought I could play my brother online.

The online play kept crashing and we only could play once in a while.

I find there is

too much activity for myself and this game gave me a headache.

Too much going on at all time.

My children and their friends love this game anytime they get a chance this is the game they go to first to play.

They enjoy the madness of it.

I am not a ...

• fan of the camera work at all.

But I do have to say the new costume made levels are cool.

My brother spends all day just making new scenery.

I loved making my own scenery even back in the day of ExciteBike.

Anything that you can personally make is fun!

If you

have young to teenage kids or u are still a kid at heart I think you would have a wonderful time with this game and this is the perfect game for you.

If you do not like too much things going on at once and the constant zooming in and out stay away from this game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282905363470131/k2311a0529/5.29.08