Wii Play  » Games  »
2.5
  • The best thing about the Wii Play is the free control you receive when you get it
  • But I would recommend buying it just so you can get the free remote
  • The remote cost the same as the game and the remote so why not get a free remote

• by Debra Gerrity

The best thing about the Wii Play is the free control you receive when you get it. It is worth it just for that.

The games are cute and fun to play.

My children ages 4-10 yrs really enjoy playing it.

There are nine games you can play.

Some are rather difficult to play even

for us adults.

But I would say that finding the Mii’s is the most entertaining for my kids to play.

You can play billiards and go fishing and then go shoot all in one day! I must say this game isn’t a must have and the kids as well as I got bored with it ...

• and it usually sits there and collect dust.

But I would recommend buying it just so you can get the free remote.

The remote cost the same as the game and the remote so why not get a free remote.

Or you can look at it as getting a free game!

You will need the

numb chuck for some of the games.

Most of your Wii systems come with one.

Overall cute game just gets boring fast.

You will notice that most people do have this game due to the fact of the free remote.

I have seen it sold separately and I recommend do not buy it separate without the remote.

Wii Play

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282905363460131/k2311a0529/5.29.08