Pittsburgh International Airport  » Airlines  »
  • The airport is surrounded with convenient parking businesses that keep your car while you are out of town
  • The restrooms are very clean and have automatic sinks, urinals, and dryers which I think is the cleanest way to go
  • I would recommend Pittsburgh International Airport to anyone who likes short lines, good service, and conveniences

• by persaud1

So far, most of my flights have started from Pittsburgh, at Pittsburgh International Airport. This is a great airport; it has multiple attributes which make me prefer using it over other airports.

First of all, the facility is very up to date, which digital flat screen displays of flight times and

state of the art design.

It offers a wide range of services within the airport, such as a gas station, rental service, food distribution, and much more.

The airport is not as busy and crowded as other airports, it has moderate lines and the wait time is not long.

It ...

• offers great eating areas with decent prices.

The airport is surrounded with convenient parking businesses that keep your car while you are out of town.

The restrooms are very clean and have automatic sinks, urinals, and dryers which I think is the cleanest way to go.

The service there is friendly

and is no hassle; they take good care of you and your luggage.

I would recommend Pittsburgh International Airport to anyone who likes short lines, good service, and conveniences; and I would use the airport myself every time I travel.

I think this should be considered one of the best airports in the country.

Pittsburgh International Airport

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402905363450131/k2311a0529/5.29.08