Kings Dominion Doswell VA
16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, VA 23047
  • They have amazing thrill rides, for the risk takers
  • I like the fact that there are family rides that I can take my children on
  • The one food item that is worth the burn in your wallet is their delicious mouth watering funnel cakes
  • I love this place and wish I was a millionaire so i could go there every day, it never gets old

• by Eric

Kings Dominion is my personal favorite amusement park. I have been to several other ones, but this one takes the cake. I feel as if they made Kings Dominion perfect. They is something their for all ages.

They have amazing thrill rides, for the risk takers. They have a new ride, Dominator, which scared the crap out of me. All the loops on this thing made me clinch onto the bars for dear life.

I like the fact that there are family rides that I

can take my children on. The rides are not too scary that my kids won’t ride them, and they say they love coming back every year. I have never been a big fan of their live shows.

Granted they have them, they never seem to appeal to me. The shows would not be the reason I would go, however it is nice that they have them. Kings Dominion offers a giant and amazing water park.

Upon entering the water park section your eyes will squint ...

• from all the bright sunlight reflecting off the many water slides. The water park section does however need to be a bit more adult/teen friendly. They should add something that would make people want to throw their bathing suits on for a minute on a hot summer day.

The food on the other hand is outright ridiculous. The price for even a hotdog is insane, it makes me wonder how they sleep at night. I like to always bring food with me.

The one food

item that is worth the burn in your wallet is their delicious mouth watering funnel cakes. I love this place and wish I was a millionaire so i could go there every day, it never gets old. The price for tickets does hurt my wallet.

Even though season passes pay for them selfs in 2 visits. They can at least lower the price for general admission. That is the one thing that still bugs me about going once a summer.

Bottom line: Great amusement park.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592905363400131/k2311a0529/5.29.08