Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
  • Although several other brands fit the bill just fine, these are by far the best far diapers we have used
  • The only thing I dislike about them is the price

• by DanielleIvy

Ever since my daughter was born nearly seven months ago, we have primarily been using Pampers Swaddlers for her diapers. Although several other brands fit the bill just fine, these are by far the best far diapers we have used.

They keep her little butt nice and dry. They are very absorbent.

With some other brands, we have had issues with leaks or her going through the diaper, but the Pampers have never leaked and she has never peed through them. She usually sleeps at least nine to ten hours at night, so her diaper is extremely full when she wakes up. They are also very ...

• comfortable for my daughter. She never gets fussy while wearing them. The Swaddlers are very soft and cushy for her little behind.

The only thing I dislike about them is the price. You pay so much more for the name brands than you do for generics or the less popular brands. It’s worth

it though. They keep my daughter’s bum nice and dry.

I wish that the Swaddlers came in sizes bigger than Size 2. (They come in preemie, newborn, and Sizes 1 and 2). But I guess at that point we will just have to move on the Cruisers when she outgrows the Swaddlers.

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542905363390131/k2311a0529/5.29.08