AVG Free AntiVirus  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • So i let my AVG Free antivirus to scan the WHOLE PC i thought it would catch it, but nothing

• by dydy_zg

Well i have used it more then an year and it was all good. For one year i didn’t have any troubles with my PC, everything seems to go normal,no viruses,no spyware nothing that can make uncorrectly working in my system. And a few days ago, while i was surfing around the internet as usual i got

this message on my Desktop : “Your computer is infected with spyware, we highly recommen you to buy and install an antivirus software “. So i let my AVG Free antivirus to scan the WHOLE PC i thought it would catch it, but nothing. So i have to do something and i download a version of Kaspersky antivitus,

• let it to scan my computer and guess what, it finds 10 viruses that AVG Free edition has missed !!! If you ask me, it’s not a chance to be “Free edition”. It’s as good as a Free version of something can be good ( until u don’t pay to be better ), same with AVG Free Edition.
        I guess you will ask about the diference between AVG Free Edition and AVG Business Security, simply, with AVG Free editions you’ve got protections from viruses, but you don’t have protections from spyware,hackers and so on (it means that you are not proteckted while you surf in Internet and if you want that protection,you should pay to get it ).

AVG Free AntiVirus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202905363300131/k2311a0529/5.29.08