Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I thought that the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner would be the answer to my prayers
  • I shudder to think if I had let a guest use my bathroom and they had noticed the residue on the walls

• by PinchingAbe

I thought that the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner would be the answer to my prayers. I abhor cleaning the shower and frankly don’t think about doing it until it looks like it needs it. So when I got this product, I was truly hoping to make cleaning the shower something I would

not need to do nearly as often.

At first, I thought that the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner was doing a good job. I didn’t see anything growing in there; no mold or mildew spots. However, on closer inspection, I felt a residue on my shower walls. It was gritty and white and blended quite well into the white walls of my shower.

Was my shower cleaner? Perhaps. However, after a few months, the buildup in the shower was not. I shudder to think if I had let a guest use my bathroom and they had noticed the residue on the walls. The residue came off ...

• Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
      with a commercial spray shower cleaner and that is how I clean my shower now.

I have a friend who raves about hers. She lives about 15 miles from me, so perhaps the difference is the type of water you have? I just know for me and my needs, the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic

Shower cleaner didn’t work. I was expecting a squeaky clean shower and got gritty residue.

Rather than throw out the unit, however, I did keep it since the model I got had a shower caddy, which I need in that shower. The spare bottle of shower cleaner I had left went to my friend.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532905363290131/k2311a0529/5.29.08