Globe Telecom  » Cellular services  »
  • The phone that I bought was a prepaid phonekit sold by Globe
  • Globe's signal is reliable, stable, and never dicey, that's why I decided to go exclusive with Globe and its Touch Mobile brand

• by Gerald de Peralta

My very first cellular service was Talk N’ Text, which is a brand owned by Piltel, a sub-company of Smart Communications. But I ended up being frustrated as about 90% of my text messages fail to be delivered, even if I tried sending my messages from a high place. Worse,

the signal in my bedroom is so weak I had to go near the windows to make a call.

Things have changed when I switched telcos to Globe Telecom. The phone that I bought was a prepaid phonekit sold by Globe. I was surprised by an always-full phone signal indicator, its ...

• always-sent SMS messages, and phone signals strong enough that I could talk away from the windows and even call from my bed. These three strengths is the meat of using a mobile phone.

I don’t know why SMART is insisting it has a strong signal that permeates every spot in the Philippines.

Heck, they should come to our house… Globe’s signal is reliable, stable, and never dicey, that’s why I decided to go exclusive with Globe and its Touch Mobile brand. Besides, being the SMS and GSM pioneers in the Philippines, you can never go wrong with Globe. Everyone else are just also-rans.

Globe Telecom

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222905363201131/k2311a0529/5.29.08