Nintendo Game Cube  » Games  »
  • I think they worked on it being cute and not the games or the quality that it can play
  • I would recommend if you are considering getting this system to look into buying the Super NES for a cheaper price with tons more games to pick from or pay a hundred or so more dollars and get the Wii

• by Debra Gerrity

The Nintendo GameCube is a cute system. I liked the cute little box, but have to say it was more of a let down than the SUPER Nintendo Entertainment System (SuperNES).

Sure there were some good quality games but overall the uniqueness wasn’t there.

The only thing that

made it different was those tiny CD’s they came with.

I still like this than anything that Playstation, Sega, and X-Box ever made.

Just for Nintendo standards I felt it lacked a lot.

There was a big hype of it coming out because it was the 4th one Nintendo ...

• brought out and there was a big gap in between Nintendo 64 and GameCube.

I think they worked on it being cute and not the games or the quality that it can play.

I still have my GameCube and I still allow the kids to play.

I would recommend

if you are considering getting this system to look into buying the Super NES for a cheaper price with tons more games to pick from or pay a hundred or so more dollars and get the Wii.

Most the games that u can get on the GameCube is on the Wii.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282805362970231/k2311a0528/5.28.08