Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • The thing I don't like about the Wii is that it can sometimes be hard to aim at the TV and the remotes seem to die quickly of batteries
  • I recommend this unit to anyone that enjoys having fun
  • One of the best things I like about it is that you can play online on some games with ur friends

• by Debra Gerrity

The Nintendo Wii the latest of the Nintendo game systems. It has a control you can aim and move which makes it a bit simpler for older people and younger kids. There are things you can download on to the Nintendo Wii.

The internet is only $5 Yes not a concurring charge not $50 like x-box. It

is an onetime fee of $5.

Yes you do have to have the internet already. You can download old games I don’t know why they call things like 500 points they should just say $5.

The thing I don’t like about the Wii is that it can sometimes be hard to aim at the TV and the ...

• remotes seem to die quickly of batteries. Because of that we spent $10 on rechargeable batteries and bought a battery charger.

Overall I enjoy this system. It is different than any other system out there.

With all the new games coming out like Wii Fit it will be wonderful to have. The Nintendo Wii offers wonderful family

games.

I recommend this unit to anyone that enjoys having fun. One of the best things I like about it is that you can play online on some games with ur friends.

I do hope that one day they add where you can chat with ur friends and people playing with live with a microphone like the X-box has.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282805362950231/k2311a0528/5.28.08