Lexmark X4530 Printer  » Hardware  »
  • I like how I don't have to hook up my computer to get things to print

• by Debra Gerrity

This printer works on WI-FI. It is perfect for laptop computers or multi computers because of the Wi-Fi.

I like how I don’t have to hook up my computer to get things to print.

The print work is wonderful almost picture perfect.

I do find that it seems to use more ink

then some of my past printers.

It also has a flatbed scanner on it.

It scans well but can be confusion to try to get things to scan there is a few steps not a 1 push button.

The printing on the computer is pretty quick.

Some of the problems I have ...

• is that sometimes when trying to print it won’t and not be able to read the printer but that is rare.

When that happens sometimes I have to go to my printer files on the computer and make sure it says online on it.

Overall I say this is a wonderful

computer for simple printing needs.

If you like to print a lot of pictures I would say this is not the printer for u but if u just have school work or simple print objects such as typed papers this is perfect.

I do enjoy this printer it is better than any other I have had.

David L. Dunn says :

I have just upgraded my operating system to the Windows 7 Public Beta from Microsoft, and my lexmark X4350 printer no longer works. The printer seems to be recognized in the printers section of control panel, but when I send a page to the printer, the status bar reaches 50 The voice tells me Printing Started but that`s as far as it gets. This was working fine under Vista. My girlfriend has her laptop running Vista, on the same wireless network and she can print with no problem

Jules Li says :

You will need to install the Lexmark X4350 driver for Windows 7. Go to Lexmarkdrivers.net. Pull up this model and you’ll be able to download the driver that works with Windows 7.

Galega says :

The solution lies in your problem. You are able to run it seamlessly on Vista, but couldn’t on Windows 7. It simply means that you need to upgrade the driver.

The installation CD doesn’t contain the driver for Windows 7. Don’t worry. You can still use it. Visit the official website of Lexmark and click on this model name. You will find a link for driver there. Just download it. That is updated and will be suitable with latest Windows OS, including Windows 10. Install the driver after uninstalling the old one.

Joan says :

I would like to know how to change the print font. I have somethings that come out so small you can`t read them. Is there a way to fix this?

Jules Li says :

The font is actually controlled by the application that you are using to print. If you are printing a document, you will have to adjust the font from the application. The printer does not assign a default font because it’s different depending on what’s being printed.

Galega says :

The easiest way to handle this print font problem, is to adjust your desired font at the documents. Set the required font and then send file for printing.

Another way is to change the font at the print preview page.

debbie gill says :

I am trying to connect my x4530 to my compaq computer, Is there a compatible printer that will let me connect since I am unable to locate the disk that came with printer. Thanks in advance for all you guys do

Jules Li says :

It sounds like you need the driver. Go to Lexmarkdrivers.net. You will be able to locate the driver here.

Galega says :

This Lexmark printer is perfectly compatible. There won’t be any problem. Just connect it. Also, ensure to download the driver for your current OS from the official website of Lexmark and install it on your computer. Once done, the printer will start taking commands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332805362940231/k2311a0528/5.28.08