Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I would like to say that in my opinion, Delta is the best airline provider out there
  • I thought that the flight would be extremely turbulent and choppy, but on the contrary, it was extremely smooth once we got up in the air
  • All and all, it was really an excellent experience
  • I would highly recommend Delta Airlines to anyone who is flying for any reason

• by Fire Dancer

I would like to say that in my opinion, Delta is the best airline provider out there. A few years ago, my twin sister and I had an emergency flight to Alabama to see our aunt. My sister came to pick me up at my house at midnight because we had to be at the airport by 6 in the morning in order to catch our flight at 7:30.

This was

our first ever flight. Everyone at the airport were extremely curtius and helpful to us not only because it was our first flight, but we needed help because I am visually impaired and easily get disoriented in large areas such as airports. It took my sister and I a little over an hour to get from the security checkpoints to the aircraft itself .

When we finally got on the aircraft ...

• and took off, it was not at all what I expected it to be. I thought that the flight would be extremely turbulent and choppy, but on the contrary, it was extremely smooth once we got up in the air. Not only was the flight great, the flight attendent was extremely nice to my sister and I. when he got to our seats to serve us drinks, he described the view
        to me that was outside the right side of the aircraft.

When we landed in Alabama about an hour or so later, the aircraft taxied up to one of the gates for the employees of the airline so that my sister and I would not be trampled in the crowds.

All and all, it was really an excellent experience. I would highly recommend Delta Airlines to anyone who is flying for any reason.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402805362930231/k2311a0528/5.28.08