Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
  • I used to cover my mouth when I laughed because I felt the odor would be noticed by everyone or that people would be staring at my gums

• by Bergen55

My teeth feel clean, my breath makes me feel fresh and confident, and my sensitive teeth don’t feel like they’ve been striped raw by overbearing toothpaste cleansers. I’ve tried many combinations of toothpaste, pre-mouth rinses, post-mouth rinses and extra sensitive solutions and gels. Nothing has worked as fast and simple as Crest Pro-Health.

Some regimes left my mouth

sensitive let alone my teeth. Watching someone on TV swishing with gusto and determination made fire alarms go off in my cheeks. I wanted to scream for them. White teeth are beautiful but my sensitivities made me ride the oral tubes with caution.

Crest Pro-Health brought my difficult tough-to-beat gingivitis under control. I could feel my ...

• mouth heal. I felt more confident as the color in my gums began to look healthier. I used to cover my mouth when I laughed because I felt the odor would be noticed by everyone or that people would be staring at my gums. I have a great smile but laughing made me nervous, now I
        don’t have to think about it at all.

A good laugh can start your day right or save a bad day from getting worse and it’s contagious. I have been very pleased to find this product. Oral hygiene is now a simple part of my daily routine ..just like combing my hair and that makes me happy.

Crest Pro-Health toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342805362860231/k2311a0528/5.28.08