Peridot Clover Earrings  » Jewelry  »
  • I found these peridot cover earrings to be very delicate
  • I bought my young niece a matching pair of peridot clover earrings and they look wonderful on her, and of course we make a lovely pair

• by Andy
      The perfect four leaf clover may be hard to find in nature but these beautiful peridot clover earrings make up for it. These peridot clover earrings measure 3/8 inches in diameter.

The clovers are created out of clear Peridot - a lovely light green gem, similar to an emerald but much more youthful looking.

The Peridot Clover Earrings are studs and come with sterling silver clasps.

I was lucky to receive these good luck charms as a “just because gift” and adore them.

I found these peridot cover earrings to be very delicate.

Large earrings tend to irritate my ears and hard to manage phone calls and ...

• office work.

These are perfect for all day use.

I bought my young niece a matching pair of peridot clover earrings and they look wonderful on her, and of course we make a lovely pair!

These earrings are available at redenvelope.

com for 60 USD.

This is a great gift to buy multiples

of and keep them around for last minute gifts for your favorite friend.

These peridot earrings clean very well, I use a normal jewelry cleaner and I have had no dulling of the gem or the sterling silver.

Peridot plays well with the silver setting and display a cute casual appearance.

A great buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45130236280528/k2311a0213/2.13.06