Sheraton Hua Hin Resort Thailand  » Hotels  »
Hua Hin , Thailand
  • The restaurant in the hotel was excellent serving delicious international and Thai delicacies
  • Needless to say, the hotel staff was very hospitable, and made sure the guests enjoyed their stay

• by Mark Williams

During one of my business trips to Thailand, I was required to travel to the southern part of the country. Associates from the host Company which was taking care of my activities and travels accompanied me. We went by car from Bangkok down to the south.

It was a nice drive driving along the highway over the mountains and at some points along the sea shore of the Gulf

of Thailand. We made a night stop at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort Hotel in Hua Hin, which is about 200 km south from the City of Bangkok, right on the Gulf of Thailand.

That was a beautiful location. I had a room on the second floor overlooking the sea.

That was a really spectacular view ! Standing on the balcony, looking to the sea, was really refreshing. My room was a ...

• large spacious room and well facilitated.

The room had high speed wireless internet which I needed to keep in contact with people back home. I was told that the hotel was a very popular destination for families, honeymooners, business travelers, and also for golfers with a golf course nearby ! I didn’t have the chance to play golf that time, but hopefulll on the next trip.

The restaurant

in the hotel was excellent serving delicious international and Thai delicacies. We spent the evening in the lounge relaxing and enjoying cocktails.

The waiters and waitresses were all courtesy and smiles !

Needless to say, the hotel staff was very hospitable, and made sure the guests enjoyed their stay. Sheraton Hua Hin Resort Hotel is absolutely the place for holiday makers,and beach lovers !

Our stay was just for overnight.

But, it was so pleasant, relaxing, and enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22805362490231/k2311a0528/5.28.08