Big Brain Academy - Wii Degree  » Games  »
  • Maybe I like this game just because I am really good at it and I beat everyone
  • The game itself costs $50 which seems like a lot of money but I think it is worth it because it has provided hours of fun for our whole family
  • I highly recommend this game for hours of fun

• by jb3513

I have a Big Brain Academy for my Nintendo DS and I have so much fun with that game that I knew I would enjoy this version for the Wii. This game really gets you to think, and it is supposed to make you think more and be smarter. I do not know

if it does actually make you smarter, but I can say it is a whole lot of fun, especially with a lot of people.

Once you register on the game it makes you take an initial test to see how smart you are. This game would be too hard for little kids, but teens and ...

• adults would be able to understand. Once you have taken the initial test you are free to practice. My favorite part of the game is the multiplayer option. You can play against a friend and see who is smarter. Maybe I like this game just because I am really good at
        it and I beat everyone.

The game itself costs $50 which seems like a lot of money but I think it is worth it because it has provided hours of fun for our whole family. We have had company over and we always challenge our friends. I highly recommend this game for hours of fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282805362380131/k2311a0528/5.28.08